top of page
Directions & Precautions

Helix 5-In-1 Ultimate Fuel Treatment is designed for use in motorcycles, snowmobiles, ATVs, watercraft, power equipment and all gasoline engines. It's recommended for use in all gasoline fuels, but specially formulated for ethanol blends. One 8 oz. (237 ml) bottle treats up to 16 gallons (60 liters) of fuel.

Directions: Use in all gasoline engines and equipment year-round to prevent all fuel contamination problems. Standard treatment ratio is ½ ounce per gallon (4 ml per liter). For longer-term storage, use 1 ounce per gallon (8 ml per liter).



Do not swallow. May cause blindness if swallowed. Do not get in eyes or on skin or clothing. Do not breathe fumes.


Handle with care. Keep out of reach of children.


Wear rubber gloves and safety glasses. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Wash thoroughly after handling. Keep away from flames or sparks.



Contains Butyl Cellosolve, Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether, n-Butyl Alcohol, Methyl Alcohol, Morpholine. If breathed in, move person into fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. If in eyes, rinse with water for at least 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water. If on clothes, remove clothes. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If vomiting occurs, have person lean forward. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Seek medical attention. Download the MSDS here.

bottom of page